Join us at Studio Robazzo on Saturday December 4th, 2016 from 2:00pm to 3:00pm.
**Tickets are free with a $1 or $2 donation for supplies encouraged at the door**
*Note that we will be in the upstairs loft area. I will be sure to put up signs to direct you to the studio. There is a frontage on Douglas, then through another door to the studio in suite F, and up the stairs to the loft. There is no elevator to the loft. Please email us if that is an issue for you!
How to food swap:
1. Grow, bake, cook, forage, or can delicious foods.
2. Bring them packaged in smaller sizes and trade for items that others have brought.
3. Eat delicious foods.
Example items: canned goods, cookies, bread, fresh pasta, pesto, veggies, herbs, salad dressing, flavoured salts, and anything else you can think of!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
A few guidelines:
1. All swap offers should be homegrown, homemade, or harvested.
2. Make sure to package swap offers in smaller sizes to help the swap move smoothly. Ziplock bags or plastic wrap work great.
3. Bring as many or as few swap offers as you like. You swap until you've run out of offers.
4. Swapping is optional. Feel free to decline or accept any swap offer without obligation.
5. All cooking is done in home kitchens. It is expected that participants and creators are using the highest cleanliness standards in their kitchens and gardens to prepare their swap goods.By participating in this event, you are acknowledging that the food items being traded are not necessarily prepared in Food Safe Certified or "approved" kitchen spaces inspected by government agencies.
6. Ensuring allergies or food sensitivities is the responsibility of the swapper. Please talk with other participants before swapping about ingredients that you wish to avoid. Make sure to bring a list of the ingredients used in your swap offer or label each item with ingredients.
7. No selling or exchange of money is allowed. Gifting is absolutely encouraged.
Looking forward to seeing you there!