We're hiring a marketing intern this summer! Robazzo is a growing creative studio with lots of projects on the go at any given time. Without a dedicated marketing team member, we've been struggling to keep up with our own content and marketing strategy. We're looking for someone who is still in school (and meets the eligibility requirements at the bottom of this page in compliance with the Canada Summer Jobs Grant guidelines) and who wants to take a stab at some knee-deep real-world marketing.
This position will entail:
• assisting with the creation of an overall marketing strategy
• planning and posting on our social media accounts (we're looking to focus on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn)
• tracking metrics, A/B testing, etc.
• seeking opportunities for marketing exposure, publication, etc.
• writing blog posts
• taking photos of the studio, projects, behind-the-scenes, etc.
We've never hired this position before, so there isn't any kind of manual or precedent for the job. As such, the job is best suited to someone who has a strong independent work ethic and can identify & solve problems without frequent supervision and approval.
Beyond a basic understanding of marketing (preferably in the B2B realm), applicants for this position should have a working knowledge of, or be willing to quickly learn, the following skills:
• Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Google Analytics
• Basic Photography
• Adobe Illustrator &/or Photoshop (basic graphic design)
• SquareSpace (basic website design)
We have been granted funding under the Canada Summer Jobs Grant program; applicants must meet the following criteria:
(a) is between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment;
(b) was registered as a full-time student during the preceding academic year;
(c) intends to return to school on a full-time basis during the next academic year;
(d) is a student in a secondary, post-secondary, CEGEP (Quebec only), vocational or technical program;
(e) is a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and;
(f) is legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial / territorial legislation and regulations